Welcome to the whistleblowing portal for Airthings ASA
We wish to acquire knowledge about blameworthy conditions within the organisation. We are grateful that you wish to notify us, and as a responsible employer we wish to do our best to handle the case and to prevent similar situations in the future.
As an employee in a full or part time position, as an apprentice, student or intern, partner, customer or distributer you have a right - and sometimes are required - to whistleblow.
With blameworthy conditions, we're referring to:
Breach of laws or rules
Breach of the organization's ethical guidelines
Breach of ethical norms
Examples of blameworthy conditions can be: economical crime, environmental crime, breach of health and environment rules, harassment and conditions which implies danger to life and health.
Retaliation against an employee is prohibited, and when you notify with your own identity, you have notification protection in accordance with the Working Environment Act and can demand redress if retaliation takes place.
You can choose to be anonymous. In this case you will be automatically given a username and password so that you can log in to see the status of your case and securely communicate with your case manager/advisor. When you feel confident that the employer is handling the case in a responsible manner, you can arrange a meeting with your case officer.
Do you wish to provide your name?
- This is where you register with your own identity, use your own e-mail
- When we receive a new case, all personal information regarding the individual will be kept confidential.
Do you wish to remain anonymous?
- Use this if you do not want to provide your personal information and remain anonymous throughout the case
- You will be given a username and password which you can use to log in and communicate securely with the advisor
- You can chose to reveal your information at later stage if you so wish, it's up to you.