Welcome to the whistleblowergate for Axactor
Axactor aims to have a professional and positive workplace with a respectful, open and inclusive environment. All employees in Axactor shall behave with respect and integrity towards anyone they encounter through their work. Axactor shall create an environment free from discrimination and do not tolerate any breaches of applicable laws and/or regulations, or business practice principles as outlined in the polices and the Code of Conduct. This also applies for anyone with whom Axactor conduct business. Axactor therefore encourages everyone to report censurable conditions in accordance with this whistleblowing procedure and applicable law and welcomes the whistle-blower’s potential contribution to improvements to the Axactor organization.
The term “censurable conditions” includes circumstances that violate
• Laws and/or regulations
• Ethical standards set out in Axactor’s Code of Conduct
• Measures to prevent illegal activities set out in Axactor’s policies, including the Code of Conduct, anti-money laundering, anti-fraud and anti-corruption policies.
Notifiable conditions could be corruption, bullying or freeze-out behavior, tax violations, threats to life and health, breaches of health, safety and environmental regulations, misuse of inside information, fraud and embezzlement.
It is not necessary for the whistle-blower to evidence the reported condition, or to prove that it is in fact censurable. It is sufficient for the whistle-blower to be acting in good faith.
Consequences against the employee who whistleblows is forbidden, and when you file a report in your own name, you have, according to the working environment act, a right to be protected and may be entitled to compensation should any form of reprisal occur.
You can choose to be anonymous. In such case you, will be provided with a username and password so that you at a later stage can log in to see the status of your case and securely communicate with your case manager/advisor. However, to ensure the best possible management of your report, it may be of benefit to know your identity. You can at any point chose to identify yourself.
Do you wish to provide your name?
- This is where you register with your own identity, use your own e-mail
- When we receive a new case, all personal information regarding the individual will be kept confidential.
Do you wish to remain anonymous?
- Use this if you do not want to provide your personal information and remain anonymous throughout the case
- You will be given a username and password which you can use to log in and communicate securely with the advisor
- You can chose to reveal your information at later stage if you so wish, it's up to you.