The Norwegian Olympic and Paralympic Committee and Confederation of Sports (NIF), encourages the reporting of any conduct that may be unethical, illegal, or in other ways in violation of our values or standards.
Any report must involve issues regarding NIF’s employees or the administration of NIF including Olympiatoppen and NIF’s International Development Cooperation work abroad.
Do you wish to provide your name?
- This is where you whistleblow with your own identify, use your own e-mail
- Through the Working Environment Act, negative consequences for the whistleblower is forbidden.
- When we receive a new case, all personal information regarding the individual will be kept confidential.
Do you wish to remain anonymous?
- Use this if you do not want to provide your personal information and remain anonymous throughout the case
- You will be given a username and password which you can use to log in and communicate securely with the advisor
- You can chose to reveal your information at later stage if you so wish, it's up to you.